The Highway 28 and PCR 4 Intersection Improvement Study is following the approved environmental
planning process for Group ‘B’ undertakings under the Ministry of Transportation’s Class Environmental
Assessment (Class EA) for Provincial Transportation Facilities (2000), with the opportunity for public input
throughout the project.
The Design and Construction Report (DCR) has been prepared and filed for a
30-day public review period in accordance with the Class EA requirements.
A Notice of Submission was published in local newspapers and posted on this website on April 4, 2018 to
explain the review process and identify locations where the DCR can be reviewed. The DCR includes:
- Study objectives;
- Project-specific earlier and related work;
- Proposed design modifications to the Preliminary Recommended Plan documented in the TESR;
- Associated environmental protection/mitigation measures included in the contract package;
- Consultation with external stakeholders and the public; and
- Further commitments to be addressed during construction.
- The DCR will be placed on the Public Record for a review period of 30 calendar days (April 4 to May 4, 2018)
to provide the opportunity for stakeholders to review and comment on the document.